We are a mission community welcoming all people seeking to know God,
especially God as revealed through Jesus Christ.
Our vision is to love God and love our neighbors as ourselves.
We try to fulfill this through worship, education, fellowship and outreach.
Come be part of our family and join us for the journey!
Ingram Hedgpeth, Pastor
- DCRC Community Breakfast - Wed, Dec 18th, 8-9am
DCRC Community Breakfast - Wednesday, December 18th, 8-9am Each year, the Durham Crisis Response Center recieves over 4,000 calls on our crisis line from victims of domestic violence and sexual assault from ...
- Duke Chapel - Advent Lessons & Carols
- St. Nick is coming!
- BBQ Fundraiser this Saturday, Nov 2nd --
- Interfaith Prayer Vigil for Domestic Violence
One of our ministry partners, Durham Crisis Response Center, is hosting an interfaith prayer vigil to remember and honor those persons who have been victims of domestic violence in ...
- Trunk or Treat -- This Sunday!
- Painting This Saturday - 9am
- Trunk or Treat - Oct 27, 5pm