Mt. Bethel members are encouraged to share their gifts during Worship Service.
You may feel called to participate through:
- Scripture reading: Young or old, male or female, hearing all voices speak God’s Word is important to our congregation.
- Music: members are encouraged to share their musical gifts!
- Greeting: volunteer to welcome folks as they enter the church for service.
- Ushering: we need men and women to distribute bulletins, help with seating, and collect offering
- Serving Communion: All current or past Elders and Deacons are encouraged to help serve.
- Children’s Moment: share a brief lesson during worship with the enthusiastic kids of our congregation.
- Sound technician: the sound booth looks complicated, but is easily learned!
- Liturgist: lead the congregation through the liturgy at the beginning of service.
- Acolytes: youth and children can assist with worship by serving as acolytes.
- Children: children lead all aspects of worship on Youth Sunday
Please contact the Worship Committee if you would like to serve!